The Data Controller is Sae Flex with registered office in Via Tito Speri, 19 | 25040 Cortefranca fraz. Nigoline BS.
If you have any questions on this Privacy Information Notice, your personal data or data protection on this Site, please contact us at the following email address email@example.com
• Your name or company name, your email address, IP address and any other information that you share when you fill out the contact form, sign up to our newsletter, register yourself on the Site, leave a comment or purchase any of our products.
• Details of each transaction effected on our Site, including amounts, currency, and method of payment. We do not store your credit card or current account details: payments are managed by independent service providers that operate on our behalf.
• Other information sent voluntarily on any Site forms or that you have shared when contacting us.
The data we may collect include:
• IDs of your social media accounts and information shared with us through your social media accounts.
• The status of any third-party authentication if you visit the Site from a mobile app (for example, if you are currently connected to Facebook or to other social media accounts).
• Data relating to the opening of our emails or to clicks on our email links.
When we process your personal data for the purposes indicated in this Information Notice, we do so implementing one or more of the following legal bases:
• Data generated by accessing the Site. The data processing systems and software procedures used by this Site acquire some personal data, during their normal functions, the transmission of which is implicit when using Internet communication protocols. The data (for example domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used when connecting to the Site) are not accompanied by any additional personal data and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site; ii) manage Site use monitoring procedures, iii) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimises the processing of such data is the need to ensure the user has access to the functions of the Site.
• Consent: we ask for your consent to use your personal data to send you details on any special offers, for targeted advertising and profiling activities.
• Legal obligations: when strictly necessary, we will process your personal data to comply with a binding legal or tax obligation.
We use the personal data we collect to provide the service requested, innovate our technology and optimise your browsing experience.
We use your personal data to:
• Conduct our trading business and provide the requested services.
• Send commercial or promotional information, advertising material and offers related to goods or services through any channel that you have consented to: by standard mail, email, phone/SMS and/or messaging on social media.
• Provide information and make sharing on social networks easier.
• Create marketing campaigns aimed at promoting our work, developing statistical and market research.
• Verify your identity and send you an email to thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
We may use the personal data of all Site visitors so as to:
• Manage and improve the Site and optimise its infrastructure.
• Analyse how you use the Site using tools like Google Analytics and other tools to help us test the performance of the content and functionality of the Site, understand the traffic patterns and monitor any problems on the Site.
We do not sell your personal data and we only share them with the parties described below, as required by law, or with trusted third parties with your consent.
• Collaborators and employees: our collaborators or employees may have access to contact information, including your name, email address, telephone number and social profile IDs, to contact you about a specific service. They may contact you directly or through a third-party contact tool managed by our company.
• Service suppliers: We work with a number of service providers, in particular the administrators of our databases, cloud computing services, geolocalising services, advertising services, data analysts. These suppliers are bound by contract to guarantee maximum confidentiality. They are not authorised to use or disclose your personal data, except in relation to the provision of their services.
• Affiliated third-parties: in the future, we may transfer your personal data to third-parties following a merger, acquisition, reorganisation or similar business transaction. We will continue to guarantee the confidentiality of personal data and inform you before transferring them. If substantial changes occur in relation to the processing of your personal data, we shall promptly inform you and give you the opportunity to consent to such changes.
• Protection: we will share personal data with companies, organisations or individuals outside our company if we believe, in good faith, that access to, use, storage or disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security problems, enforce our general conditions, satisfy any legitimate request from an authority or court order, defend ourselves against legal claims or protect our legal rights or our security.
We have put in place standard practices generally used in our industry, such as firewalls and cryptography, to safeguard your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, or destruction. The transmission of personal data is managed via secure and encrypted connections. We retain personal data for as long as necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise required by law. If you decide to opt-out from receiving updates and other communications or request us to erase your data, we will process your opt-out request and retain as little information as possible to prevent fraud and ensure that you are not contacted again.
The data shall be retained for the time necessary to manage the purchase procedure and for the entire period in which the user profile remains active. In any case, the data shall be retained to fulfil all tax obligations required by law. After this retention deadline, the data will be erased or made anonymous.
You can review and update your personal data on your profile page. You can also change your cookie settings at any moment in time. Users in the European Union, in the European Economic Area and in Switzerland, also have the right:
a. To access his/her personal data;
b. To obtain rectification or erasure of his/her personal data or restrictions on the processing of the same;
c. To object to the processing of the same;
d. To data portability;
e. To withdraw consent, where applicable: withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on conferred consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent includes the option to opt-out from our mailing list at any moment in time.
f. To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it – Data Protection Supervisor).
For your protection we shall only share and update the personal data associated with the email address you use to send us your requests and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will respond to these requests in a reasonably prompt manner. Please do not send sensitive personal data, passwords or credit card information by email.
If, at any moment in time, you decide to opt-out from our mailing list, you shall do so from your profile page or by clicking on the link at the bottom of all our newsletters or by sending an opt-out request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are under 16, you must request the consent of your parent/guardian before sending your personal information to this Site. If we have reason to believe that any of our users are under age and we have obtained your personal data without proper consent, we will delete such data within a reasonable period of time.
Per fornire le migliori esperienze, utilizziamo tecnologie come i cookie per memorizzare e/o accedere alle informazioni del dispositivo. Il consenso a queste tecnologie ci permetterà di elaborare dati come il comportamento di navigazione o ID unici su questo sito. Non acconsentire o ritirare il consenso può influire negativamente su alcune caratteristiche e funzioni.
L'archiviazione tecnica o l'accesso sono strettamente necessari al fine legittimo di consentire l'uso di un servizio specifico esplicitamente richiesto dall'abbonato o dall'utente, o al solo scopo di effettuare la trasmissione di una comunicazione su una rete di comunicazione elettronica.
L'archiviazione tecnica o l'accesso sono necessari per lo scopo legittimo di memorizzare le preferenze che non sono richieste dall'abbonato o dall'utente.
L'archiviazione tecnica o l'accesso che viene utilizzato esclusivamente per scopi statistici.L'archiviazione tecnica o l'accesso che viene utilizzato esclusivamente per scopi statistici anonimi. Senza un mandato di comparizione, una conformità volontaria da parte del vostro Fornitore di Servizi Internet, o ulteriori registrazioni da parte di terzi, le informazioni memorizzate o recuperate per questo scopo da sole non possono di solito essere utilizzate per l'identificazione.
L'archiviazione tecnica o l'accesso sono necessari per creare profili di utenti per inviare pubblicità, o per tracciare l'utente su un sito web o su diversi siti web per scopi di marketing simili.