Our range of protective sleeves include:
- Abrasive-proof spiral wraps. Black thermoplastic spiral wraps with an operating temperature of from -20°C to +85°C with peaks of up to +95°C.
- Anti oil spill sleeves. Innovative textile sleeves, applicable on all types of hoses, that boost the performance of the previous solutions. Their continuous operating temperature is +100°C with peaks of +120°C.
- Wire braids Galvanised steel or stainless steel external protection wire braids.
- Fire resistant sleeves. Fire resistant sleeves made of glass fibre coated with silicone rubber. The fire resistant sleevs are resistant to solvents and lubricants and comply with AS1072 and NS48-084 standards and have a continuous operating temperature range of from -54°C to +260°C, with peaks of 1100°C for 5 minutes maximum.
- Glass fibre sleeves. High thermal insulation sleeves made of twisted, textured and volumising glass fibre yarns. They are asbestos free and a maximum operating temperature of 550°C.
- Eco-friendly ceramic fibre sleeves. Sleeves made of ceramic yarns and organic based support fibre, with high insulating power and resistant even at very high temperatures. Maximum operating temperature 1050°C.
SAFETY CABLES AND COLLARS
In addition to fitting the spiral wraps and protective sleeves, our fitting centre also fits the safety cables and collars that prevent the detachment of the hose from the fittings during operations.
THE RIGHT SLEEVE FOR EVERY APPLICATION
Thanks to the extensive experience gained in this sector, our staff is able to provide a real time assessment of the characteristics of your hydraulic system, the fluids used and the operating temperature, so as to recommend the sleeve that most suits your specific needs.
CERTIFIED AND TESTED RUBBER HOSES
At the end of the fitting process, our specialised technicians conduct the final testing of the rubber hoses, carrying out flushing tests in accordance with the ISO and NAS standards and, on request, issue the relevant certificates of quality.