Our range of rubber hoses includes:
- Wire braided rubber flexible hoses for high pressures and special applications that meet the main requirements of national and international standards.
- Spiral rubber fexible hoses suitable for high and very high pressures, that guarantee superior performance levels under all operating conditions.
- Thermoplastic flexible hoses for high pressures and high temperatures made from superior quality polyester and aramid yarns.
- PTFE hoses with stainless steel reinforced braid for use in very high operating temperatures.
- Low pressure air-water hoses, which guarantee a water delivery at 10-20 bar and a delivery of compressed air for heavy duty use, as well as the suction of industrial fumes and dust.
- Hot water and steam hoses with suction, hot water delivery at +120°C and steam delivery at 170°C/230°C
- Low pressure hoses for LPG and methane delivery in accordance with DIN regulations, delivery of oxygen at 20-40 bar, delivery of acetylene at 20 bar, fitted with autogenous – single and binary welding at 20 bar.
- Low pressure hoses for the suction and delivery of hydrocarbons with a maximum of 20 bar.
- Low pressure hoses for the suction and delivery of acid chemical products.
- Low pressure hoses for anti-abrasive products at 10-20 bar, such as metal grits or concrete.
- Low pressure hoses designed for the iron and steel industry with delivery of cooling water at 10-20 bar, suction of water at 10 bar and oxygen insufflation according to the ASTM C-542 standard. They can also be used with abrasive products if fitted with ire resistant covers.
RUBBER HOSE ASSEMBLIES
We have our own fitting centre specialising in the assembly of fittings on rubber hoses at our headquarters in Adro, near Brescia. The fitting is carried out using state-of-the-art technology with attention to every detail to supply ready-to-use products that respond to the applicative needs of each customer.
RUBBER HOSES COMPLETE WITH ACCESSORIES
We can supply rubber hoses equipped with protective sleeves and accessories that will enhance performance levels, such as safety cables.
CERTIFIED AND TESTED RUBBER HOSES
At the end of the fitting process, our spcialised technicians conduct the final testing of the rubber hoses, carrying out flushing tests in accordance with the ISO and NAS standards and, on request, issue the relevant certificates of quality.