Medium, high and very high pressure hoses
RUBBER HOSES FOR ABRASIVE MATERIALS
We stock a wide range of rubber hoses to respond to all possible demands at our headquarters in Adro, near Brescia. Collaborating with the major global manufacturers, allows us to supply rubber hoses for all hydraulic systems with low, high or very high-pressure fluids. Our EN ISO 9001:2015 certified centre also performs fitting operations and we can also cover the hoses with specific reinforced and protective sleeve.
Our range of rubber hoses includes:
- Braided rubber hoses for high pressures and special applications that meet the main requirements of national and international standards.
- Spiral rubber hoses suitable for high and ultra-high pressures, that guarantee superior performance levels under all operating conditions.
- Thermoplastic hoses for high pressures and high temperatures made from superior quality polyester and aramid yarns.
- PTFE hoses with stainless steel reinforced braid for use in ultra-high operating temperatures.
- Low pressure air-water hoses, which guarantee a water delivery at 10-20 bar and a delivery of compressed air for heavy duty use, as well as the suction of industrial fumes and dust.
- Hot water and steam hoses with suction, hot water delivery at +120°C and steam delivery at 170°C/230°C.
- Low pressure hoses for LPG and methane delivery in accordance with DIN regulations, delivery of oxygen at 20-40 bar, delivery of acetylene at 20 bar, fitted with autogenous – single and binary welding at 20 bar.
- Low pressure hoses for the suction and delivery of hydrocarbons with a maximum of 20 bar.
- Low pressure hoses for the suction and delivery of acid chemical products.
- Low pressure hoses for anti-abrasive products at 10-20 bar, such as metal grits or concrete.
- Low pressure hoses designed for the iron and steel industry with delivery of cooling water at 10-20 bar, suction of water at 10 bar and oxygen insufflation according to the ASTM C-542 standard. They can also be used with abrasive products if fitted with heat proof covers.
FITTED RUBBER HOSES
We have our own fitting centre specialising in the assembly of fittings on rubber hoses at our facility in Adro, near Brescia. The fitting is carried out using state-of-the-art technology with attention to every detail to supply ready-to-use products that respond to the applicative needs of each customer.
RUBBER HOSES COMPLETE WITH ACCESSORIES
We can supply rubber hoses equipped with protection sheaths and accessories that will enhance performance levels, such as anti-release wire ropes.
CERTIFIED AND TESTED RUBBER HOSES
At the end of the fitting process, our expert engineers conduct the final testing of the rubber hoses, carrying out flushing tests in accordance with the ISO and NAS standards and, on request, issue the relevant certificates of quality.
RANGE OF APPLICATION
Hydraulic systems are present in almost all industrial machines that handle fluids during the various processes, such as machine tools, plastic moulding systems, industrial washing plants, chemical plants, steel plants, cement works.
In these sectors our technical support plays a key role in the design and realisation of customised hydraulic units, but also in the after-sales support and assistance services to machine manufacturers, maintenance firms and end users with technical advice, testing and inspection and scheduled cleaning services.
We supply valves, pipes, filters, fittings, motors, and pumps for agricultural machinery, earth moving systems, and road construction machinery, as well as forklifts, elevators, and marine carts.
We design hydraulic power units tailored to specific application needs and provide manufacturers of machinery, end-users, and technicians with testing services, flexible cleaning, component customization, and Kanban logistics.
For the industrial refrigeration sector, in addition to supplying fittings, pumps, motors, and filters, we specialize in providing stainless steel tubes that can be customized and connected in our welding center.
Moreover, for the industrial refrigeration sector, we provide a post-sales service that includes testing and cleaning operations, technical support both at our headquarters and at the customer’s site, and a dedicated logistics system through the Kanban management.
We support machinery manufacturers, maintainers, and users by providing top brand components, motors, and pumps, as well as tailor-made solutions to make drilling systems, mining machinery, and onshore and offshore oil extraction systems more efficient.
For the mining industry, we also offer our flanging center, perform testing and component customization, and implement the Kanban logistics system to ensure timely and consistent supplies.
Our expertise in the hydraulic sector allows us to work with manufacturers, maintainers, and end users of all types of vehicles, from components for the railway and aerospace sectors to hydraulic solutions for agricultural and industrial vehicles, special vehicles, and military vehicles.
In addition to the supply of components such as tubes, fittings, motors, pumps, and filters, we offer technical support, component customization, Kanban logistics, and a timely after-sales service that includes testing, cleaning, and scheduled maintenance for the transport sector.
Inside our warehouse we have a wide range of hydraulic components and devices, which are used in construction machinery, robotic systems, and industrial plants in general.
Thanks to the Kanban logistics system, we can also guarantee to manufacturers, maintainers, and users in this sector a constant and punctual supply of the most commonly used components, and through our technical office, we provide them with all the pre- and post-sales support they need.
Increasing energy efficiency through the combination of intelligent and appropriate components allows for easy acquisition of all relevant data on a system, providing the basis for integrated energy management.
Thanks to our collaboration with world leaders in hydraulics, we can offer solutions through the application of state-of-the-art components.
Industrial automation, innovation and digitalization, Internet of Things, data analysis, cloud computing, robotics, advanced sensors, predictive maintenance systems require new skills in order to integrate and use them successfully.
Discover them with us thanks to our collaboration with world leaders.
The hydraulics, in logistics, are applied in all transport, storage, control, robotic interactions operations.
Thanks to the brands we deal with and the specialization of our team, we can propose solutions to achieve the set objectives.
REQUEST RUBBER HOSES NOW.
IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS.
IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS.
Fill out this form to immediately get in touch with our technicians who can advise you on the solution that best suits your application needs.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA